95mm Armoured Cable
- According to IEC and GB Standard
- Flame Retardant & PVC Cable
- Approved by ISO,CCC, SGS
- Large stock cables with different cores
95mm armoured cable is a high-quality product, developed and produced to satisfy the expectations of our customers. The use of quality materials and careful production guarantees a long life and ensures proper performance of this cable.
Conductor: Class 2
Amour: SWA or STA
Table of Contents
95mm armoured cable is large size typically used for electrical wiring on industrial equipment, such as motors and generators.
Armoured cables are designed to protect their internal conductors from external damage. In the case of 95mm armoured cable, a metal armour sheath surrounds the cable’s insulating material. This metal sheath protects against damage from physical contact with other objects or impact with sharp edges.
The most common type of armouring material is steel tape covered by PVC. The steel tape armour provides protection against kinking and crushing, while the PVC provides protection against abrasion and moisture ingress.
4 core 95mm cable Construction
- 95mm 4 core armoured cable current rating is 220 Amps.
- Conductors: Class 2 Copper Conductor
- Insulation Thickness is 1.2mm
- Bedding: PVC
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour or steel tape amour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- Sheath Thickness is 2.2mm
- The colour usually is black (Accept Custom Colors)
The maximum operating temperature is 90°C, and the minimum bending temperature is 0°C.
- 95mm 4 core swa diameter is 44 mm
95mm armoured cable price
The per meter price of 95mm armoured cable is directly influenced by the LME Copper Price. The cost of our products changes according to factors such as type, size and quantity.
We are an independent manufacturer and distributor of copper based products. The price of copper is one of the most important factors influencing our pricing strategy, but we also take into account other factors such as:
- The cost of labour required for manufacturing cables.
- The cost of raw materials required for manufacturing cables (copper & pvc).
- The logistics costs involved in transporting the finished product from one place to another.
Order 95mm Cable From ZW CABLE
ZW Cable is a professional manufacturer of 95mm cable in China. We can supply 95mm armoured cables from 2 to 5 cores, with rated voltage from 1kV to 35kV, Our products are widely used in high-voltage power transmission and distribution.
The features of ZW Cable 95mm armored cable:
1. Dual insulation system for maximum safety in all conditions;
2. High efficiency protection against short circuit;
3. Excellent mechanical strength;
4. Excellent resistance to moisture and oil;
5. Easy installation and maintenance