armoured cable 4mm
- According to IEC, BS, GB
- Flame Retardant & PVC Cable
- Approved by CE,CCC, ISO
- In Stock
Table of Contents
4mm Armoured Cable is a type of armoured cable that can be used for mains electrical supply.
This cable has been designed to meet the highest quality standards and is suitable for use in a wide range of applications, inducing:
- Sockets and switches in any building
- Switches and lighting circuits for ponds located outside your home
- Creating a safe environment for commercial establishment
4mm 3 Core Armoured Cable Construction
- The Current rating is 34 maps
- Conductors: Solid Copper
- Bedding: PVC
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour or steel tape amour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- The colour usually is black (Accept Custom Colors)
The maximum operating temperature is 90°C, and the minimum bending temperature is 0°C.
- Overall Diameter is 17mm
4mm armoured cable price
The price of copper fluctuates daily and there is no precise price. But we can provide reference prices. Based on LME Copper 7650 per ton.