70mm Armoured Cable
- According to IEC,BS, and GB
- Flame Retardant & PVC Cable
- Approved by CCC,CE, SGS
- Large stock cables with different cores
Table of Contents
70mm armoured cable is a large-diameter electrical cable commonly used on industrial equipment, such as motors and generators.
The cable’s copper wire core is encased in a layer of insulation and surrounded by amour made from steel wire armoured or steel tape armoured cable. This outer sheath then protects it from damage.
70 sq mm armoured cable jacket must withstand chemical attack and is commonly used for underground cabling that may be subject to wet conditions, such as those found in basements or under roadways.
70mm 4 core cable Construction
- 70mm swa cable current rating is 180A.
- Conductors: Class 2 Copper Conductor
- Insulation Thickness is 1.2mm
- Bedding: PVC
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour or steel tape amour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- Sheath Thickness is 2.0mm
- The colour usually is black (Accept Custom Colors)
The maximum operating temperature is 90°C, and the minimum bending temperature is 0°C.
Overall Diameter is 35mm
70mm armoured cable price
The per meter price of 70 sq mm armoured cable is directly influenced by the LME Copper Price. The cost of our products changes according to factors such as type, size and quantity.
Here is the price list:
- 70mm 4 core armoured cable price USD 24 per meter
- 70mm 3 core armoured cable USD 17 per meter.