Armoured Cable 16mm
- According to IEC, BS, GB
- Flame Retardant & PVC
- Approved by CCC,CE, ISO
- Large stock cables with different cores
Table of Contents
16mm armoured cable is an electrical cable used mostly in residential and commercial buildings to deliver low-voltage electricity.
The cable’s outside covering is made from a strong material to protect the wiring.
The 16 mm armored cable is available in three or four-core and black colors, used in industrial machineries such as air conditioning units, motors, and generators.
16mm armoured cable 3 core Construction
- 16mm armoured cable amp rating is 66A.
- Conductors: Class 2 Copper Conductor
- Insulation Thickness is 0.7mm
- Bedding: PVC
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Steel wire armour or steel tape amour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC
- Sheath Thickness is 1.6mm
- The colour usually is black (Accept Custom Colors)
The maximum operating temperature is 90°C, and the minimum bending temperature is 0°C.
Overall Diameter is 21mm
16mm armoured cable price per meter
16 sq mm armoured cable prices per meter are determined by the LME Copper Price. The cost of our products changes according to factors such as type, size and quantity. Here is the price list:
- 16mm 2 core armoured cable USD 3.2 per meter
- 16 sq mm armoured cable3 core USD 4.5 per meter
- 16 sq mm armoured cable 4 core USD 5.5 per meter
- 16 sq mm armoured cable 5 core USD 6.8 per meter